With a focus on extending service performance with cost-effective grades, we will discuss guidelines and general methods of selecting the most suitable stainless steel for your demanding applications with working temperatures higher than 500°C in this webinar.
- High-temperature challenges
- What is high-temperature?
- Properties at high-temperature
- Corrosion mechanisms / types
- Material selection guidelines
- High-temperature grades for tubes and pipes
- Alessandra Spaghetti
- Felipe Beluche Lima
1-hour live webinar recorded Thursday, 4 March by sales region EMEA and Americas.