Coated steel strip
We offer a portfolio of cost effective coated steel strip for electronics applications, interconnects for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC) and bipolar plates for Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells (PEFC). Manufactured in our large scale production facility, the coated steel strip is ready for stamping, offering you the possibility for significant cost savings compared to conventional batch coating processes.
Main characteristics of Sandvik coated steel strip:
- Cost-effective coating
- Excellent adhesion between steel strip and coating
- Excellent conductivity
- High corrosion resistance
- Strip thickness 0,05–0,8 mm
- Sandvik Sanergy HT pre-coated steel strip for SOFC interconnects
- Sandvik Sanergy LT pre-coated steel strip for PEFC bipolar plates
- Sandvik Santronic pre-coated steel strip for electronic components
Read more about fuel cells and our materials for fuel cells.